Indomitus Black Templars

That looks great. Your green stuff skills are strong! Can't wait to see the rest. I greatly enjoy the gothic candle/knightly look you're putting in to them. Crank it up to 11!

Templar 4 and 5 are now done.

I spent a fair amount of time adding the front and back tabbard as well as adding green stuff chains on the weapons.

Not sure if I should add anything more Templary.

gallery_27196_16605_126182.jpg

gallery_27196_16605_41237.jpg

gallery_27196_16605_35923.jpg

gallery_27196_16605_31610.jpg

With new up close pictures I see there are still some spots that need to be touched up and clean up.

Also open to any ideas for additional Templar details that might look good.

Wow, ok, now that I can see them a bit better, I have to commend your GS skills. Man, making that chain is ambitious! Well done! For photography, I am in no way an expert and you seem to have improved lots since your first post here, but I would say that you are putting your camera too close to the models. What I do is zooming in from a distance and then I crop the image. Of course, try to find a stable surface for making the pictures, otherwise it could end a bit blurry.

Finally, the candles are looking great!

Edited by Master Umbra

Wow, ok, now that I can see them a bit better, I have to commend your GS skills. Man, making that chain is ambitious! Well done! For photography, I am in no way an expert and you seem to have improved lots since your first post here, but I would say that you are putting your camera too close to the models. What I do is zooming in from a distance and then I crop the image. Of course, try to find a stable surface for making the pictures, otherwise it could end a bit blurry.

GS is way more my area than photography. I greatly appreciate the advice. I am going to try that next time and hopefully get some better pictures.

GS is way more my area than photography. I greatly appreciate the advice. I am going to try that next time and hopefully get some better pictures.

Very Nice mini's.

I found that using the timer on my camera also helps prevent motion, you always move the camera when you press te button.

I setup the camera on a small tripod, get everything in focus that I want and use the timer.

As for templarification advice, crusader seals and purity seals, and lights (we bring his light to all the dark gribbly places)