Question about chapter tactics

Gloomfoe

I just bought some assault terminators, 9 of them all equipped with shields and hammers and painted up to look like Lamenters. My plan is to being them in an auxillary support detachment along with my Imperial guard, and some inquisition support. My question is, what would I miss out on by not going full blood angels? I'm pretty sure I get the chapter tactics, and access to stratagems. That's all I care about honestly. And the tactic is +1 to wound(after charging, etc), and +1 to advance and charge rolls? If so that would be great for my terminators

An Auxiliary Support detachment is going to make you lose pretty much everything. 

Defenders of Humanity, Red Thirst, Stratagems, and Relics (by extension of stratagems) are all lost when using an Auxiliary Support detachement.  Additionally you lose doctrines and all associated rules by mixing non-astartes units into an army (even if in separate detachments).

You would be MUCH better off bringing a patrol detachment and grabbing a character and troops unit.

Could you explain why I don't get chapter tactics? I thought it just looked for units within a detachment to all be the same, and your army be battleforged. I know that the combat doctrines stuff you only get if your whole army is the same chapter faction