Have GW painted themself into a corner. Deathwing.

Grimdarkness

I don't think it will happen, but the best thing that can happen to Deathwing is to have the rules to give them objective secure.

In the background, it's how the deathwing work, they move to an objective and keep it safe until the objective is accomplish (sometime capturing a fallen, most of the time another task).

It's the only way to trully represent the DA on tabletop. Ravenwing are the scout, greenwing are the force staying on the backfield and protecting the backline or flank and the Deathwing are the force that go at the heart of battle to CAPTURE OBJECTIVE...

I agree, I think this would be a really thematic rule to capture the Deathwing’s role and expertise in dropping in and securing things/suspicious black-armoured prisoners. An alternate option borrowed from the new 30k rules would be to give them FNP while on an objective.

I don't think it will happen, but the best thing that can happen to Deathwing is to have the rules to give them objective secure.

In the background, it's how the deathwing work, they move to an objective and keep it safe until the objective is accomplish (sometime capturing a fallen, most of the time another task).

It's the only way to trully represent the DA on tabletop. Ravenwing are the scout, greenwing are the force staying on the backfield and protecting the backline or flank and the Deathwing are the force that go at the heart of battle to CAPTURE OBJECTIVE...

I agree, I think this would be a really thematic rule to capture the Deathwing’s role and expertise in dropping in and securing things/suspicious black-armoured prisoners. An alternate option borrowed from the new 30k rules would be to give them FNP while on an objective.

That’s a cool idea. More survivability, still very thematic.