Unbridled Ardour+Impulsor=Profit?

The Unseen

Was crafting a list using the indomitus assault intercessors, and noticed the impulsors assault vehicle rule prevents you from charging, but it does not prevent you from heroically intervening...

So had the thought of the primaris captain with the 6" intervention warlord trait and 5 Aintercessors, move the impulsor, disembark, move, then spend 1 cp to heroically intervene 6" with both units.

Anything stopping this RAW?

"A unit can never perform a Heroic Intervention in their own Charge phase."

-From the core rules.

I'd assume they didn't feel the need to specify "in your enemy's charge phase" for the stratagem as the core rules already forbid you from doing it in your own charge phase. It says you can in intervene as if the unit was a character, and characters can only intervene in the opponent's charge phase.

On that note, I do know stratagems and other abilities overrule core rules, that's generally what they're for, and I'd be happy to be proven wrong as it would be quite a big buff.

I totally missed that Hintzy

And yeah, agreed, the strat says "may intervene like a character" so it follows all the other normal rules, and you can't do it in your own charge phase

Good to know

It hadnt ever come up before for me because any character I've had that was that close in my own turn would've just charged

So, case closed, it doesn't work.

Unless they dont move away or kill the Aintercessors, which would be a little odd.