Recent book order question (Darkness vs City of Light)

Thoridon

A quick question for those who’ve read the latest BA books. Which way round is it best to read Darkness in the Blood and City of Light? Assuming all the previous books have been read.

Without any spoilers, does one of the books precede the other in the timeline? Does one of them refer to events that haven’t yet happened in the other?

Just checking before I start on one. I’m thinking City of Light is the one to go with first as it was fully released when Darkness only had the limited edition but you never know.

Ta!

A quick question for those who’ve read the latest BA books. Which way round is it best to read Darkness in the Blood and City of Light? Assuming all the previous books have been read.

Without any spoilers, does one of the books precede the other in the timeline? Does one of them refer to events that haven’t yet happened in the other?

Just checking before I start on one. I’m thinking City of Light is the one to go with first as it was fully released when Darkness only had the limited edition but you never know.

Ta!

Ive seen that technically City of Light follows the events of Darkness, though I havnt read City of Light so Im not certain. I hope this isnt a huge spoiler, but Mephiston crosses the Rubicon in Darkness, so I assume City of Light is him using these new Primaris powers.