BA Combat patrol box

Joeker

Ok, while not really a 'BA' Box, that's actually better for me - those are the units I need more of - I have enough of the BA type ones :). so glad we got a vehicle instead of a second Character like the Deathwatch.

I just wish they'd put that Primaris decal sheet in there too - there aren't many BA Phobos sized Chapter icons about.

I agree it's nice that there is a vehicle inside. It's just my luck that I have recently bought 2 Impulsors, so probably gonna skip this particular box. Other than that, I'm surprised there is no Tolmeron inside seeing as DW and SW got Lieutenants. Not that I feel any particular need for yet another Lieutenant figure.

With Impulsor and no Lieutenant, I'd say this will be a pretty popular box.

I've been looking at the Space Wolf and Deathwatch boxes not just as faction-specific boxes, but as generic Space Marine Combat Patrol boxes. Again, this one is a little different as we have a tank, some Incursors / Infiltrators and a generic Librarian. I know some people are already looking to swap upgrade sprues between each other as they're buying the boxes for the discount on the other models in the boxes. 

Would we get Assault Intercessors this early, probably not. Other than that, I'd say it's a nice rounded box that doesn't go too deep into one unit type by giving you a massive blob. Bundle this with any of the other two, and you've got the starting point for a very decent Primaris force.