Deathwing Primaris Chaplain on Bike

Skywrath

Got myself that sexy as heck model today, and had a spark of inspiration - paint the bike bone-white, do the chaplain armor in black and balthasar, while giving him the Deathwing decals. Fluff-wise has there been firstborn chaplains inducted into the deathwing, specifically on bikes? Or ravenwing ones come to think of things?

Practically speaking, if the Primaris Chaplain has the Inner Circle keyword, that implies Deathwing, which means the above can be true? Keen to hear your thoughts.

Edited by Skywrath

An interrogator chaplain on a bike is still a member of the inner circle, and would have been handled by having the deathwing keyword before they went the way of legends. However, generally when they’re on a bike it’s because they’re on secondment to the ravenwing, when directly working with deathwing they’ll rock terminator armour (both sapphon and asmodai have been shown to don TDA armour in the legacy of caliban series)

Ah. I came for pictures on the chaplain, and got this. :sad.:

But i dont think you can count it as being deathwing. If he is on a bike, he is per se ravenwing.

You'll get those soon - me and bone colored paint don't get along.

Thanks for your responses everyone!

Edited by Skywrath