Death Rider

Raziel-TX

Greetings all,

Always loved the pseudo German trench warfare dudes. Was able to snag this guy a while back and finally got around to painting him up.

As always, least in my case, taking photos has revealed some glaring eye sores that I need to go back and correct.

Anywho, really enjoyed his mini. First time painting a DKoK as well as the first time painting a horse. Next time I’ll stick to a non white horse. Hahaha. CC always welcome.

gallery_19551_15776_545500.jpeggallery_19551_15776_1255579.jpeg

Edited by Raziel-TX

librisrouge-thank you and yes, it is great to see everyone's take on the greatest trench warriors.

Jud Cottrell-thanks for the kind words.  I'm not sure about an actual force as I don't really play 40k anymore but I really enjoy the models.  I do have 10 "at-ease" Kriegers inbound so the plan is to knock those out and probably another handful of death riders (they are some of the coolest models around).  

Bjorn Firewalker-thanks buddy.

Slave to Darkness-thanks for the welcome.

Phatsquirre1-thanks!  I have a bit of experience with the lenses thanks to my Dark Angels.  I really struggled with the color palette associated with the DKOK.  Hopefully when I start on the riflemen I'll be able to refine that a bit.