astartes grenade launcher, worth it?

Inquisitor_Lensoven

I think they're worth it if you have the spare points as it adds a bit of extra firepower to the squad.  Correct, you can fire both the rifle and the AGL now because it's categorized as an "assault" weapon now instead of "Grenade."  Grenade weapons had the restriction of either or but thats no longer the case for it.

I think they're worth it if you have the spare points as it adds a bit of extra firepower to the squad.  Correct, you can fire both the rifle and the AGL now because it's categorized as an "assault" weapon now instead of "Grenade."  Grenade weapons had the restriction of either or but thats no longer the case for it.

ya i think it'll be worth it, since i can do both shots in a turn...

now at least i have one marine who is roughly equivalent to a Tac squad's special weapon guy. tougher targets can get 2 shots with -2 shots and weaker hoards can get up to 17 shots at them.

Yes, since it’s an assault weapon you can have the AGL guy shoot his bolt weapon and AGL while have a second dude chuck an actual grenade, good when within 6” for putting two krak attacks into a tough target or two frag grenade blast attacks into a T3 blob.

heck just knowing i have a S6 AP-1 shot in the squad is nice lol.