Make your own Fallen for Crusade

Berzul

I have signatures turned off - any chance of direct link please?

Sure!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/367251-conquest-of-exelia-tertius-a-crusade-campaign/page-2?do=findComment&comment=5666543

Just, be warned that the images for the first couple of posts got broken. Links wont work, so images are not available.

But, the rest of the reports work fine.

The capture mission has options for 3 different Fallen, a Captain, a Librarian and Cypher.  Right now I'm planning to paint up all 3.

Are you going to build these as the base model or are you going to give them upgrades available to the data sheet?  If you upgrade them, would you go for Meh, or would you go all the way to smash captain.

Do you choose or does your opponent choose which Fallen profile that is to be used during the capture mission?

• 2 weeks later...

The capture mission has options for 3 different Fallen, a Captain, a Librarian and Cypher. Right now I'm planning to paint up all 3.

Are you going to build these as the base model or are you going to give them upgrades available to the data sheet?

Right, so I've finished my Fallen - but now do I find he's got the wrong equipment?

med_gallery_93054_16876_118079.jpg