Do Hellblasters work well in BA army

Burias-Drak'shal

all around i think the new table sizes is going to be a flop.

I notice the new table size is very close to the size of a standard dining table (if there is such a thing). I would not be surprised if that factored into GW's thinking.

maybe kitchen table, but all the dining room tables i've seen in my life are a lot bigger than these boards.

Well, we cannot all live in palaces with massive tables like yourself! Either way, the designers explicitly stated that game was made for a standard ~5'x3' UK dining table. Irregardless, the sizes are 'minimum', and you can always play on larger tables if you like, table size beyond the suggested is actually irrelevant. If you have a 6'x4' table for an incursion mission, the person castling at their back table edge will surely lose. 

Range isn’t a big deal with the small table top size.

Not sure about everywhere else but all my local places still do 6'x4' for tables. YMMV I suppose.

Actual physical table size is immaterial when objectives are measured from the table centre. The table could be 1km x 1km and the objectives would be no further apart than on a 5'x3' table.

That said. A fire support BA punches just as hard as an assault intercessor.

Exactly. The BA Tactic and doctrine makes our shooty dedicated units almost as good in melee as dedicated assault units in other chapters. Throw something in there like Transhuman or gene forged, and you can tip the scales.