Some kind of Death Guard Steam Punk Machine

Debauchery101

Saw this model and bought 2. It screamed death guard and orks. Not sure what it could be for sure...Proxy Mortarion...Daemon Prince...Make a few extra things to make it a defiler.

The hands and propellers can come off.

In regards to a defiler I was thinking making a large blight cannon/bazooka he can hold. Put some armiger auto cannons where the propellers are. Then make a huge plague flail for a Scourge

94GzEa5.jpg

S4lFa8n.jpg

LWP1SXg.jpg

TAyDxrD.jpg

I like it!

I wonder if the rotor blades aren’t so Death Guard though?

Could be worth removing and adding them to the other one if you are using the other one for Ork purposes...

what do you mean by not so death guard? I was thinking to make them bigger. If it's because they don't look like the fans on the drones..well I like the open props..can be used as weapons

I like it!

I wonder if the rotor blades aren’t so Death Guard though?

Could be worth removing and adding them to the other one if you are using the other one for Ork purposes...

what do you mean by not so death guard? I was thinking to make them bigger. If it's because they don't look like the fans on the drones..well I like the open props..can be used as weapons

Well, I was going along the line that most Marine/CSM machines have jet engines instead of propellers... but I guess you may have a point about the melee potential of whirring blades :tu:

For reference this main model is from the Bandai Sakura Wars. In the $30-40 range. The props are from a Bandai Build Divers upgrade kit.

I also could have used some jet engines but didn't think they'd fit very well with it being legit steam powered...at least the original model is anyways

You said you bought 2? Remove the pros from the other and give this guy a third prop coming out the back.

Get some green stuff and use a thin layer tho add a little fat and flesh aground the midriff, some boils and weeping pustules here and there. Bam! "Winged" demon Prince.

Then use the second as either a "king" killa-kan or a non winged demon Prince.

You said you bought 2? Remove the pros from the other and give this guy a third prop coming out the back.

Get some green stuff and use a thin layer tho add a little fat and flesh aground the midriff, some boils and weeping pustules here and there. Bam! "Winged" demon Prince.

Then use the second as either a "king" killa-kan or a non winged demon Prince.

I didn't buy 2 upgrade kits and it has tilt rotors like an Osprey. There's also a turbo fan where his bunghole would be...gotta spread the smell and acts as some propulsion lol Edited by Debauchery101

The Death Guard Koubu (Japanese: "Armor of Light") looks great! As it's significantly larger than the infantry models, will it "count as" a Chaos Knight?

thinking of Counts as defiler or Mortarion. Besides looking at stuff on this forum..there is hardly any diversity in Death Guard...magnified by the 8th Ed starter box. That's why all my death guard are chop shop.

The wing hard points are removable. But can still offer a weapon mounting option.

For a defiler I was thinking a bazooka/cannon that's hand held. Auto/Las cannons on the hard points and a jumbo size Flail for the Scourge.

For a mortarion I am going make a large chain scythe plasma gun for it.

On the inside I'm going to mount a BlightKing and some nurglings for the 'Crew'

I have nothing against the Mortarion model. But I don't know of any alternatives. This guy captures the trademark Death guard minimalist and rugged asthetic. Also similar in size. I thinking I will have to make a modular base so I can raise him up. That way people complain that the profile isn't correct to the original