State of the Union (Heresy)

The 20-strong boxes of Tactical Marines (reboxed!) are ideal for people wanting specific forces. 

I missed this, does that include Mk2? 

The Warhammer Community article has just said Marks 3 and 4 - those were the only ones I thought I saw too when it was shown. 

Makes you wonder...! 

Well Mk4 is welcome at any rate! Don't suppose there's any indication of whether Mk6 have been upscaled?

Edit: Answered just now, Mk6 slightly taller, but not to the extent they look different next to Mk3 & 4. No mention of Mk2.

Edited by Brother Kraskor

I have to say they're nailing it so far. Hopefully they also have combi-weapon and melee weapon upgrade sprues in the works.

I suspect that this is a "phase 1" and we will see more in a few months with that stuff. Plastic combi weapons from the previous HH plastics probably work too.

Edited by Marshall Mittens

I have to say they're nailing it so far. Hopefully they also have combi-weapon and melee weapon upgrade sprues in the works.

I suspect that this is a "phase 1" and we will see more in a few months with that stuff. Plastic combi weapons from the previous HH plastics probably work too.

More than certainly, phase 2 will probably be more resin vehicles moved over to plastic as well as the combi/melee weapons and maybe Mk2 as well since the vehicle gunners seem to be in Mk2.

I'm not certain how many Legion Combi Weapon Sets (3 of each Melta, Plasma, Flamer) I have bought these past seven years ... :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

I was looking at my various Forge World pattern Heavy Weapons just the other day with this in mind :lol:. 

I really like that it puts an emphasis on the Troops options in this way - whether standard, special, or heavy - by making them readily available and to suit whichever Legion you're running.

So interesting thing. The melta blast gun stats for the kratos is different from the leaked rules. It went from large blast to heavy 4.

Looks like they really have a hate on for ap2 and large blast templates.

Probably a balancing mechanic. Perhaps Ap3 will be the realm of small blasts, while AP 4+ is large blast.

So interesting thing. The melta blast gun stats for the kratos is different from the leaked rules. It went from large blast to heavy 4.

Looks like they really have a hate on for ap2 and large blast templates.

Possibly because blast gets spanked by flare shields

Scale shot courtesy of Age of Darkness

Hidden Content
MbHUI9c.jpg

EDIT: The in-box missions cover teaching reactions and the sorts of tactical options and choices they bring to the game. 

Edited by jaxom