Which litanies for BA?

I've had some fun using the MoS' unique relic and some sanguinary guard to play with LD, it was inefficient, but fun.

For litanies, modifying charges feels dull to me, we already have a lot of rerolls for them in the army, and a +1 across our army, and the extra +2" doesn't stack. Refilling hits is always useful, reliable and can be used on a lot of units with effect. Alternatively, +1 to hit with shooting attacks is handy for hellblaster squads on the overcharge. The 5+++ is situational, but can be a game changer in some games, I wouldn't have it as a go to, but it isn't the worst litany.

Don't forget that the canticle of hate also gives you +3" to pile-in/consolidate. That's pretty huge and has won me a game. I agree it's lame that you effectively lose your BA charge bonus, but it is better, and a failed charge can lose you games.

I run litany and canticle of hate. If you run a chapter master you might not need the rerolls from litany of hate, in which case I would do litany of strength. Benediction of fury + litany of strength=4 damage chaplain.

I've also used Recitation of focus on some MM devastators.

Most of the Litanies have some viability, it depends on what role you have for the Chaplain and what units you wish to buff. If you have melee units dropping in from Reserves then Canticle of Hate is a must. Mantra of Strength is great on a Primaris Chaplain with Relic Crozius as it gives him a 4D weapon hitting on 2s. Recitation of focus is great with short-ranged firepower units like Inceptors, Eradicators or attack bikes.

Exhortation of Rage is the only one that seems a bit redundant for us.