Jump to content

Building FW vehicles


Valkyrion

Recommended Posts

Oh GOD.

 

*Fire Raptor PTSD intensifies*

Same.

 

The nose on mine still doesn't fit right. I gave up on trying to get it flush and just left it. It drives me nuts looking at it, but the alternative was hurlng it off an overpass.

 

Oh GOD.

 

*Fire Raptor PTSD intensifies*

Same.

 

The nose on mine still doesn't fit right. I gave up on trying to get it flush and just left it. It drives me nuts looking at it, but the alternative was hurlng it off an overpass.

 

Yeah?  Mine has surprisingly little issues. Landing gear is a bit wonky (as always with FW flyers of any breed) but the overall hull/facets were pretty flawless. Wondering if that's a case of "old" runs vs new ones. I've heard campfire horror stories about the OG spartan kit compared to now.

The fire raptor was the single worst model I've ever done. Closely followed by the storm eagle.

 

On the plus side, they set my bar so incredibly low that its all been pretty much OK since then.

 

The new kits fit together great, like the Arquitor and the Sabres

The fire raptor was the single worst model I've ever done. Closely followed by the storm eagle.

On the plus side, they set my bar so incredibly low that its all been pretty much OK since then.

The new kits fit together great, like the Arquitor and the Sabres

Interesting! Both of those were fine for me. Little warping or issues post-assembly, the dreadclaw is the worst for me so far, it has a reputation too though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.