Scourge of the Xenos. An Ultramarines 3rd Company Log

Regarz

Greetings dear imperial citizens! I decided to paint some Ultramarines from the glorious Third Company and i want to share with you my first squad. I hope that it´s the first of many more units to come!

Here you have a few photos of the unit. I noticed some parts that i need to fix when watching the photos but, anyway, they´re 99% done and íll use them to play, so i won´t paint it like if they were for a painting competition.

Ultramarines 3rd Company

4th Squad.

MG-8087-2.jpg

MG-8088-2.jpg

Courage and Honour!

Edited by Regarz

Thanks for the comments! Bases are one of the things that i struggle more in order to achieve a nice looking aspect but this time, i think that they work pretty good. I´m working on a Liutenant with a dead ork on the base so that´ll be better! :)

Beautiful ultras! I really think youade the red pauldrons work!

At first they had the usual golden pauldrons, but i thought that they didn´t match with the sergeant helmet and tried the red ones and i´m quite happy with the result. Apart from that, i think that the third company´s lore is by far, the better of the battle companies.

Good looking Ultras . The Sgt is my favorite.

Mine too! His name is Hanford Solus. If you watch at his pose, you´ll understand the reference.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I´ve been on holidays for a few weeks and that´s why i haven´t updated this for a while. I´m currently working on a Primaris Liutenant and i think that i´ll have him finished in a few days.

Yesterday was too hot here in Madrid and i didn´t wanted to paint so i finished converting my primaris version of Mikael Fabian (3rd Company Captain), here you have him just primed. (In the back you can see the Liutenant that i´m painting right now):

Mikael-Fabian.png

Meanwhile, i´ve been tagged in Best4Minis instagram account with the first unit and i´m very excited about it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIWgMPHZk2/

Edited by Regarz

Excellent work on LT Gerion. Is he named after anyone in particular, e.g., Tywin Lannister's younger brother?

To be honest, it was just a variation of Telion that came to my mind... Hahahah But now i need to know more about that Gerion Lannister to see if i can fit his history into my Liutenant lore.

Exquisite how you painted those eyes!

Thanks mate! I hate painting eyes but i think that these came out pretty good!