Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Why ya fink a lauch box(£120, books included) would contain much more models than a combat partol(£85, only models)? Why?

Ork launch box has 2 characters, 10 boyz, 3 cavs. Rumored BT box has 2 characters and 10 crusaders. Just a dread in the space of 3 cavs. Is it very "overpriced"?

Both the ork and sisters launch boxes had 25 models
Ork has 20 boys. Sisters had 10 sis, 4 repentia and superior, HQ, flagellants, and 2 Penitent Engines. Its possible the launch box has two squads of crusaders, and the pictures Val saw didn't show it well. Some of the Ork box ads only showed 10 boys.

2x Characters

2x Crusader Squads

1x Redemptor seems more in line to me.

Not that I doubt you, Val, my brain just thinks this is a small launch box.

Pedant mode, the sisters box only had one penitent engine, but it did have 5 seraphim.

Thanks for the correction, I thought I might be wrong but didn't double check myself. Better lock me in that engine.

On the Book "Eternal Crusader" Tere is a Master of Sanctity AND Reclusiarch. So according to the lore, and in logical sense both of them are different titles.

Reclusiarch is a Title in Command structure and in the Inner Circle, generally given to people who tend to highten the spirit of the Crusade from the Front and they Occasionally lead crusade as Chaplains. Its  some kind of "Cleric" in the D&D. SO he is the Spiritual leader on the Front

Whereas Master of Sanctity is a Full title that is in the high Command Structure and in Inner Circle but higher than the Title Reclusiarch (or some refers to it as equals).  That he is both the supreme leader of the Will of Eternal Crusader and the connection between Chapter and Ecclesiarcy . So basically he attends and leads spiritual events occasions etc like Rising to emperors Champion etc. He is the Spiritual Head of the Eternal Crusader.

Please Correct me If I am wrong

Edited by BayOkuz

What looks like Primaris neophyte or standard neophyte depending on how they go with the fluff (Are scouts that become primaris different than ones that make normal marines? I assume not given that all the organs etc that make the marine a marine go in at the end of training). Unsurprisingly its closer in size to the full marines around it

Is that a Primaris Neophyte to the right? Looks like Phobos armour with cloth. Very cool.

And the Sword Brother is wearing MkX Tacticus, armed with flamer and power weapon. I wonder what the options will be.

Edited by Ishagu

Interesting that they chose to feature Bladeguard in the pic considering there is still some debate with the leaks about a Sword Brethen kit.

Where's the Bladeguard?

Edited by Ishagu

Sword bro with a hand flamer as well, that is going to be interesting. Backpacks on the marines are decorated with lanterns and candles, sword bro backpack has a Templar Icon on it, and assuming these works of art are based on the models we are going to see, wow....

Yeah just saw them. It's a unit that is closely associated with BT design wise. Fits the army perfectly.

The leaks have been correct on a lot but I wonder if the Sword Brethen kit is going to be Bladeguard with an upgrade sprue. 

Is that a Primaris Neophyte to the right? Looks like Phobos armour with cloth. Very cool.

And the Sword Brother is wearing MkX Tactucus, armed with flamer and power weapon. I wonder what the options will be.

I agree. In noticed the phobos armor as well. Makes me wonder if it isnt just an upgarde sprue along with some reiver models. would be an easy way for GW to move some reivers they are probably long on inventory. lol

What looks like Primaris neophyte or standard neophyte depending on how they go with the fluff (Are scouts that become primaris different than ones that make normal marines? I assume not given that all the organs etc that make the marine a marine go in at the end of training). Unsurprisingly its closer in size to the full marines around it

The extra organs that make a Primaris go in early.

"The Primaris implants are normally introduced to the neophyte between the implantation of the Biscopea and the Haemastamen, steps 3 and 4 of the Firstborn Astartes implantation schedule.

These procedures are known as the "Primaris Alpha" and "Primaris Beta" phases of the gene-seed organ implantation process. Both phases can be introduced simultaneously."

So I suppose it depends on how quickly Primaris neophytes grow? As it's never been stated in-lore yet :lol:

Just had a thought which I certainly wish would materialize (but I'm not all that hopeful). I wish the BT would get a weapons sprue that includes chains and manacles you can slip onto/around the forearm when gluing the hand onto the wrist, or maybe just chains and manacles that could fit just about any weapon you'd slip into place before gluing the hand to the wrist...

Weird to be getting semi regular updates.

"True heirs of Sigismund may notice that the gentleman in the middle has distinctly black-and-red shoulder pads, which mark him out as one of the elite Sword Brethren. But doesn’t he also appear to be wearing the armour of a Primaris Space Marine? How curious.

They know we know.

*Edit, full tabbard on SB, aprons on neophyte and some crusaders.*

Edited by SirJyo