Jump to content

Leviathan load out?


space wolf

Recommended Posts

It's definitely reliable.

 

I quite like the Grav Flux Bombard as they are quite good against vehicles and heavy infantry whilst retaining some utility against larger infantry units, but Storm Cannon is likely the best option. However, Grav Flux Bombard is cheaper right now.

Been thinking on picking up a leviathan dreadnought. I don't like magnetizing (not like FW models come with all the arms anyway) so what would be the best loadout, for ultras? I was thinking double cannon?

The Leviathan is SUPER magnetisation friendly, its as simple as a single magnet pair in the elbow/shoulder joint, an additional pair if you want the different claw sets,

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_6285_32535.jpg

gallery_48988_6285_77593.jpg

gallery_48988_6285_105362.jpg

those are lowly 3mmx1mm magnets and do the job just fine.

I like a fist and the meltalance, although I can also appreciate the double grav flux. I really think that the double gun is the more safe/boring loadout. A dread with a fist can really put the pressure on an opponent as a melee threat as well as being a gun platform. I really find you need some kind of melee threat to do well in the missions, and personally I love dreads.

The reason I prefer fire support Levathians is that their CCWs are not really much better than the regular Dreadnought fists while their guns are significantly more powerful.

 

If you want a melee heavy-hitter, the Redemptor with 3+D3 damage is arguably better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.