Tank mounted gun mounts

Does anyone know of any designs to properly mount a stubber to the top of the Primaris range of tanks that doesn't involve having the marine's head outside the tank.

Looking for something similar to the image below. Either in sold item or model file for me to print.

machine-gun-mounted-on-a-tank-DF42PH.jpg

Edited by Black_Knight

No idea about parts currently in the range, but I suppose the question is, how sophisticated do you want it to look? The optics and "other worky bits" on modern remote-operated tank weapons can be quite obvious, but if you look back to WWII the remote-operated machine guns on the Sturmgeschütz and Hetzer basically looked like a regular machine gun. I suppose you could add a "shield" made from plasticard, or remove the trigger grip (to give the impression of being remote-operated)?

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Does anyone know of any designs to properly mount a stubber to the top of the Primaris range of tanks that doesn't involve having the marine's head outside the tank.

Looking for something similar to the image below. Either in sold item or model file for me to print.

il_794xN.2913570297_yfcl.jpg

From this Etsy store

The Remote Weapons Station (RWS) pictured in the OPs photo - you are aware the majority of the bulk of that station is optics etc? For example, that large, base central glass lens is the TI lens. There’s very little on that station, besides the weapon and ammo feed, that is required to operate the weapon system. Literally a tiny solenoid is all that’s needed.

I just model all my vehicle weapons with the no hands option on the grips and just designate everything as future RWS. Which isn’t what you’re asking - but it is plausible.

The Remote Weapons Station (RWS) pictured in the OPs photo - you are aware the majority of the bulk of that station is optics etc? For example, that large, base central glass lens is the TI lens. There’s very little on that station, besides the weapon and ammo feed, that is required to operate the weapon system. Literally a tiny solenoid is all that’s needed.

I just model all my vehicle weapons with the no hands option on the grips and just designate everything as future RWS. Which isn’t what you’re asking - but it is plausible.

exactly what i do/have always done.....i see no good reason for a soldier to stick his head out of the tank to operate a pintle mount when RWS does the trick.....its like having a full suit of highly effective battle armour and then taking the helmet off !!!!!!!!