The Crusade of the Righteous - 8000pt ARMY shots!

Sir Clausel

GW accidentally sent me my preorders early. So yesterday i got a nice surprise :) 

Naturally i started building and converting the Chaplain! 

20231010_204013.jpg

In other news i have started an Instagram account where i am uploading the whole army with some better photos. I will still post the same pictures here from here on out. Its called Danishdudepaintsminis if you want to follow there to. 

Hope its okay for me to advertise it like that.

Edited by Sir Clausel

Aw, I love the oldschool effort of making a Milliput shield! You've made a lovely conversion - I think it objectively is an improvement. What an excellent effort.

To be honest, I had to look up the original new TDA chaplain to see if my memory has failed me. It didn't - the model is as I remembered and this explains why you take on him felt so unfamiliar. Kudos.

Edited by Brother Christopher

6 hours ago, Brother Christopher said:

Aw, I love the oldschool effort of making a Milliput shield! You've made a lovely conversion - I think it objectively is an improvement. What an excellent effort.

To be honest, I had to look up the original new TDA chaplain to see if my memory has failed me. It didn't - the model is as I remembered and this explains why you take on him felt so unfamiliar. Kudos.

Thank you. I have some of the old forgeworld BT shields and when they fit the new terminators so well i had to make a mold of them because they dont sell them anymore. 

I didnt really like the pose of the new model(same with the jump captain) so i had to do something

10 hours ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

Been on ig a couple years. Might justve followed you now

Thanks! Also followed you there :)

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely gorgeous models.

Very well painted, converted and kitbased. Great!

The only nitpick I have with jump infantry and robes/capes/tabards is I can't unsee them catching fire during flight or flapping in their face wilst rapidly decending, but that's just my safety officer side whispering to me.

Keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, Brother Carpenter said:

The only nitpick I have with jump infantry and robes/capes/tabards is I can't unsee them catching fire during flight or flapping in their face wilst rapidly decending, but that's just my safety officer side whispering to me.

I knooooow. I thought about giving them shorter tabards but i just thought whatever. So much stuff in rhe universe doesnt make sense and i think they are cool :p

I got my Sternguard done! Gave them copper colored weapons so they stand out more compared to the ordinary crusaders. Also its quite fitting for their lore.

There might go a few weeks until im updating again. There has been a lot of paintings these week. So taking a small break so i dont burn myself out :) dont worry i have more planed/bits already ordered :p

20231111_111111.jpg

20231111_111206.jpg

20231111_111236.jpg

20231111_111259.jpg