Astra Militarum WIP

Up the top, uber the rotating Banner click "Galleries", then create a Gallery. From there you can upload images into it.

Once you have a Gallery, clicking on your Display name at top of page you can select "My Gallery" for quicker access in the future to add pictures or additional Galleries.

Up the top, uber the rotating Banner click "Galleries", then create a Gallery. From there you can upload images into it.

Once you have a Gallery, clicking on your Display name at top of page you can select "My Gallery" for quicker access in the future to add pictures or additional Galleries

Thanks, I was about to chug the drain cleaner.

If you're just looking for table top basic quality, you could get by with a brush and 4 or 5 Contrast paints. If you live near an actual GW I'd consider buying 10 paints and getting an 11th for free.

The best thing about Contrast is it will do the heavy lifting for you.

If you're doing Cadia standard scheme you'd need Guilliman Flesh for the skin, Militarym Green for the Armour, a light brown for the fatigues Aggros Dunes maybe, and Black Templar for your weapons. I'd also recommend the Wraithbone spray Primer for this scheme.

That's a solid little force. I understand your apprehension about painting these guys, but the best way to learn and improve is to jump in! There are loads of good intro level tutorials floating around, both here, on YouTube or on Instagram. I'm not sure if these are still freely available, since Warhammer+ is a thing, but I found the old Warhammer TV YouTube tutorials with Duncan to be pretty solid. Take one or two guys as test models and test what works. If you have a local gaming store or GW, I'm sure that they'd be happy to give you some tips and would help you out if you wanted to do some painting there. As @Grotsmasha says, GW have a pretty decent promotion on at the minute and the Contrast paints can be useful, particularly for skin.

I'll try to get them painted, however it is going to most likely look very first timer. I don't have a big record of painting models

No one does at first- it is all about learning and growing. Even if you don't like the painting part of the hobby (I personally don't like it) it is a good feeling to have a fully painted force, regardless of skill level.  As the others have said, there are good youtube and pdf tutorials around the web for new painters. If you have a local game store, ask the employees about any of the good local hobby painters- they can usually give you some personal tips.