Would you like to see more sprue pics in GWs online store?

Jukkiz

I know it might be i´m alone with, but sometimes it just makes me mad not to see sprue pics from certain kits, (be it old or new) in GWs store page.

It helps me, atleast, to decide if kits are worth buying since i´m mostly converting and painting nowdays. Weirdly, some older kits still don´t have any sprue pics in GWs page. Sure google helps, but it would be so easy to just add couple pics of the sprues so you would know what you get in certain boxes.

On other note, both sides of existing sprue pics would be nice too, Sometimes shoulderpads, legs, torsos etc, are on the wrong side and you just wonder what those other options might be?

I know it might be i´m alone with, but sometimes it just makes me mad not to see sprue pics from certain kits, (be it old or new) in GWs store page.

It helps me, atleast, to decide if kits are worth buying since i´m mostly converting and painting nowdays. Weirdly, some older kits still don´t have any sprue pics in GWs page. Sure google helps, but it would be so easy to just add couple pics of the sprues so you would know what you get in certain boxes.

On other note, both sides of existing sprue pics would be nice too, Sometimes shoulderpads, legs, torsos etc, are on the wrong side and you just wonder what those other options might be?

I thought every newly released kit had sprue pics as standard, and that had been the case for several years now? Which new ones don't have?

I kind of understand why older kits don't have, as it wasn't standard at the time their photography was done, but I agree they probably should go back and add them for completion's sake.

Yup, an image of each sprue in the kit would allow me to gauge how the kit goes together (if it's going to be a giant pain, etc).

I thought every newly released kit had sprue pics as standard, and that had been the case for several years now? Which new ones don't have?

They mostly do, but some don't. The Tiger Shark A-X-1 released last year for Aeronautica Imperialis was a notable omission (it shares a base sprue with the other Tiger Shark kit, but has a different "upgrade" sprue).

I'm not that bothered by normal GW sprue pics, because it's plastic and it's going to be relatively simple to build. They are handy to see which arms have which weapons, bare or helmet heads etc.

I'd much prefer to see more unassembled forgeworld products though, particularly the vehicles but also units like Dawnbreaker Cohort. The Xiphon is a perfect example of it done right, but if you were thinking of buying the Dawnbreaker Cohort to kitbash Sanguinary Guard, as I was, then you'd be in for a shock when you see how the legs and torso join.