Karlaen - most appropriate warlord trait?

ServoBadger

All being well I'm taking the first company for a spin for the first time since 7th on Friday.

25 Terminators, a Terminator Librarian, a Furioso Dreadnought and two Stormravens, all lead by Captain Karlaen.

Is it competitive? Probably not. Will it be fun? Hopefully!

Anyway, I was wondering what warlord trait would be most appropriate for Karlaen, since he's not actually a special character any more. He will of course be carrying the Hammer of Baal.

Any thoughts on what fits him best?

I like Gift of Foresight as the ability to get some rerolls on a hitty, tanky character is never a bad thing.

Karlaen hasn't been fleshed out in the background as much as some other characters so I don't think that there is an obvious "fluffy" answer.

I used to love what he could do back in 7th - rerolling reserves and a bonus to seize the initiative was great - but you're right, there isn't anything obvious now.

I'll look at all the suggestions and pick one, thanks!

I like Gift of Foresight as the ability to get some rerolls on a hitty, tanky character is never a bad thing.

Karlaen hasn't been fleshed out in the background as much as some other characters so I don't think that there is an obvious "fluffy" answer.

I used to love what he could do back in 7th - rerolling reserves and a bonus to seize the initiative was great - but you're right, there isn't anything obvious now.

Amen! Preach brother! ... I used him often as my warlord back in 7th.