Black Library Website

Ganders

Hi,

So I've been out of the hobby for a couple years and I understand that the GW/FW/BL websites seem to have merged into one. 

My question is how do I access all the stuff I purchased from BL? I used to be able to log in and go to my account and see my purchase history and download my e-books whenever I wanted. 

I must have a GW and FW account too as I regularly receive updates and promotions from them. 

Any help is appreciated.

G

PS On a similar note is there a way to find old threads & posts of mine on here that aren't showing up under my profile content? e.g. I had an old HH Death Guard WiP thread that I can't find.

GW has been merging all of the sites into an overarching system, but the sites remain separate.

All of your digital content should be available at the Warhammer Digital website. Neither the Black Library nor Warhammer Digital sites have been merged into the single login that applies to the main Games Workshop and Forge World sites, however, so your old passwords should work. I say "should," but people (including me) have had problems.

As far as finding old topics goes, I recommend using the advanced search function and checking the radio box for archived material (vice active material).

Is this the topic you're looking for? If you plan to renew discussion therein, the admins can unarchive it for you.

Thanks for the info, that's a huge help.

And yes, that's the thread I was looking for. I doubt I'll want to add to it just wanted to see it for nostalgia reasons I think.

Thanks again.

After taking a look at that topic, I can see that all of the images have been lost due to Photobucket. Do you still have them? If they're still at Photobucket and you don't want to do whatever Photobucket is asking to share your images at third party sites, have you considered uploading them to your free gallery here at the Bolter & Chainsword? One of the things we're doing to reduce overall database space is removing topic/posts where images no longer work. If you want to fix the image links, I'll unarchive the topic (and then we won't have to get rid of it - we'd rather keep things if we can so that everyone can enjoy the hard work that community members have put into the hobby).

Thanks for the info Brother Tyler. I do still have the images.

I'll look into uploading them to the site here. And I assume I'd have to edit the links. If it becomes a pita you can archive it but I'll see what I can do.

Could someone in the know check to see if I'm uploading to my new gallery correctly?

I created an album called 'Ganders' under the Miscellaneous category and uploaded a pic of my HH Mortarion as a test.

But when I look under Miscellaneous I can't see my album listed but I do see my pic at the top of the page and clicking on it seems to show the path into my gallery.

Had to do it under the full version of the website as the Android mobile version wouldn't let me.

Cheers

Checking on mobile I still can't see my gallery but my pic seems to be the cover pic of the Miscellaneous category

Edit: Nevermind. Found my album on the last page of albums. I assumed it was sorted by recent uploads by default but seems to be other way round.

Edited by Ganders