Chaplain Rafael from angels of death

Haven't watched the series, just one short clip that was on a warhammer-community article.. just a little context disclaimer. Chaplain Rafael from the short clip was wearing red armor with one black shoulder pad. Is the reasoning here just artistic expression? I thought all chaplains wore black much like librarians in blue. Can anyone explain this one for someone outside the loop? 

I have no idea, other than to show there is a lean towards some variance among space marines?

My gripe with Chaplain Rafael is an entirely different one :sad.:

THAT was a killing blow? Really? I call rubbish on his manner of death! It really bugged me about that show.
Edited by Jolemai
Swear filter dodge

Rafael wears black armor with a red shoulder pad. Perhaps you're thinking of Ancaeus, who wears a black shoulder pad and his Deathwatch shoulder pad?

No I was just basing it off images I could find on google and the previews I saw on the warcom article. I made a subscription and have been going through the show, so I figured it out. In one of the shots I thought his backpack was red as well, but I see that was wrong.