Takatus' Kill Team Krieg squad

Magos Takatus

Heya all. I'm new to this part of the forum, spending most of my time generally getting in the way in the Adeptus Mechanicus and Ork forums. I thought I'd drop my recently finished Krieg infantry in here for people's amusement.

Krieg1

Krieg2

Krieg3

Krieg4

Krieg5

Krieg6

Sniperkrieg

Sniperkriegfront

In case the mug looks familiar, Here's the reference.

tf2%20sniper%20gameplay_hu2ed5869e4fe717

My customary "models out of focus rotato-vision" 

Let me know what you think. :smile.:

So far it's just a one-off but I have enough decals to make a small army if I wished. Thanks for the feedback, it was my first time trying streaking grime and a matte varnish which seems to have helped. I've really enjoyed basing models for a long time, it really adds to the feel of the models and the claggy wet mud of a churned-up battlefield really suits Krieg models. I'm waffling now but that's mainly enthusiasm for finishing a project I really enjoyed. I've never painted Forge World Krieg models but the plastic version are lovely to model and paint, they have so much character for models without faces. :)

I've had my heart set on a Macharius Vanquisher for some time that I could shoehorn into this army but that won't happen too soon due to the price and my current pile of shame. I recently purchased a Triaros Armoured Conveyer to add a bit of (sadly unplayable) style to my 40k Adeptus Mechanicus army. I could run it as a Dunerider I suppose.

Deathriders are pretty cool. They would be fun to paint. Turning this highly detailed kit into a combat patrol or generally a horde army sounds like a way to flirt with madness.

Krieg is one of those armies I'd probably collect if did I not know how much work they would require down the line. Maybe one day. :D