Gravis DC

Inquisitor_Lensoven

I mean, if ANYONE can fall to the rage, it would stand to reason that SOME BA in Gravis would fall during a battle or right before. Therefore, in the lore, there would HAVE to be Gravis DC at some point. Not sure that would translate to the table top, but it would be cool.

I mean, if ANYONE can fall to the rage, it would stand to reason that SOME BA in Gravis would fall during a battle or right before. Therefore, in the lore, there would HAVE to be Gravis DC at some point. Not sure that would translate to the table top, but it would be cool.

don’t see why it wouldn’t translate. Give the gravis DC a variation of the old aggressor relentless advance rule, or something similar.

Allow double attacks (shooting or melee) or a bonus to hit or something if the unit advanced in their most recent turn.

It depends on the chapter, and in the midst of battle an angel is more likely to get lost to the red thirst than to the black rage. The rage in past literature usually occurs during battle when a strain on the astartes unravels his psyche, i.e. the last one alive, grievously wounded etc. You have to understand the black rage is rare. It's not that it doesn't happen, but it isn't always frequent.

Unless you play Angels Encarmine or a DIY chapter it doesn't really make sense. Except I did forget they plot armored the 5th company into black armor in Angel's Blade. So have fun.