Initial 1st April 2022 reveal, new lore & articles discussion

Joe

"This system projects minute gravitational pulses to maintain a stable firing platform even while running at full pelt." To me says they can advance and shoot with a whole lot of stuff.

Combined with their power hammers and whatnot, seems like the Squats will indeed be very dangerous over short distances.

"This system projects minute gravitational pulses to maintain a stable firing platform even while running at full pelt." To me says they can advance and shoot with a whole lot of stuff.

Combined with their power hammers and whatnot, seems like the Squats will indeed be very dangerous over short distances.

Ahh the good old suspensors of the olden days. 

Interesting throw away line in the article about LoV teaching the Tau how to harness the power of Ion technology.

Does this possibly confirm LoV and Demiurg are one in the same?

Looks like they are the Bentusi after all. :D

I very much like the sound of their lore so far, and those weapons look good too. I just hope the rest of the miniatures feel a bit more inspired and Dwarf-like than the 2 shown so far. If the HearthKyn had had a padded undersuit like the Gambesons, less of a front collar to give space for a proper Dwarf Beard, and a couple of Dwarf embellishments, than that would have been great - but as it is, it feels a bit lacking.

More powerful weapons than the astartes, and taught the Tau how to use ion tech...annnnnd melee oriented?!?!

Holy. SMOKES.

Sounds like it's time for a new Crusade!

Everything that I've seen has me super excited to grab these lads. I have already come up with so many narrative scenarios for campaigns and fun. I can't wait until these are released!