The Ravenmere Crusade

House Ravenmere has been the ruling Knight house on the planet of Remitas VI since before the onset of the Age of Strife.  Located deep within the Segmentum Ultima in the Imperium Nihilus, House Ravenmere has long been allied with the Inquisition.  It has been a long held tradition for the eldest sons and daughters of the houses nobles to be sent to become Interrogators and eventually Inquisitors in service of the Emperor.  The only two members of House Ravenmere currently members of the Inquisition are Emilla and Tabitha Ravenmere, eldest twin daughters of the Kingsward.

The rest of House Ravenmere is sworn to follow directives from the Inquisition, and are at the beck and call of Emilla and Tabitha.  The twins have gathered a Crusade force in an attempt to quell chaos cults and xenos threats that have sprung up since the opening of the Great Rift.  Their forces include not only many Nobles of House Ravenmere and their might steeds, but various platoons of Astra Militarum infantry and an armored company, multiple detachments of Militarum Tempestus, a full battle company of the Red Hunters chapter of Adeptus Astartes, and a strike force of the mysterious Grey Knights.

----

So yeah, this is my attempt to create a unified fluff piece for all my various Imperial forces.  This is also where I'll be posting my various works in progress for my forces, so stay tuned for hopefully cool models. :biggrin.:

Edited by TheBlackPumpkin

20220411 184850

Emilla Ravenmere, Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos, wielding a boltgun and a relic thunder hammer from the personal vault of the Ravenmere Inquisitors who have come before.

----

I've used a sister of silence body, Escher ganger head and arms, a chaos boltgun, and a MKIII marine thunder hammer combined slightly with a Grey Knight thunder hammer.

Lieutenant Kakhar of the Red Hunters 2nd company has been a trusted ally of the sisters Ravenmere for many years, and has single handedly saved their lives, and their investigations, on multiple occasions.

20220415 214331

20220415 214508

----

For this lieutenant, I have used multiple different parts from too many kits in an attempt to make it as much Mk8 armor as possible.  The plan is for all of my Red Hunter marines to be as much in Mk8 armor as I can, with the fluff being that their close relationship with the Inquisition keeps them supplied with the newest types of equipment possible.

Legs are deathwatch veteran legs, torso and plasma pistol are from the devastator kit, arms are from the Mk4 kit, power axe is from the assault squad kit, the backpack is a grey knight pack with the small vents from a deathwatch pack carefully shaved off and added (this took a lot of time lol, and I might only do it for character models), and the head is from the vanguard vets kit.  WAY too many parts, but I think it's a very good effort at making a full Mk8 suit, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...