Good modular gaming tables?

Jackalwolf

Hey there gentlemen,

Been wanting since forever to own one of the nice Realm of Battle game boards or the Tablescape Tiles from Secret Weapon but I'm disappointed to realise none of them are in production anymore!

Do you know about any potential good modular gaming tables as close as posisble to those I mention: textured, modular, ideally plastic.

Thanks!

Hey there gentlemen,

Been wanting since forever to own one of the nice Realm of Battle game boards or the Tablescape Tiles from Secret Weapon but I'm disappointed to realise none of them are in production anymore!

Do you know about any potential good modular gaming tables as close as posisble to those I mention: textured, modular, ideally plastic.

Thanks!

I luckily got one the last year they were made. 

But I was considering making my own textured gaming board, and I definitely would nowadays. It's a bit of a project but there's still plenty of info online on how to go about doing it. I have no idea why GW went with their crappy folding cardboard game boards? But thats another post lol.

If your heart is set on getting a Realm of Battle Board I'd regularly check eBay.

Good. Modular. Affordable.

Pick two.

Good and modular. Do you have any links?

zone mortalis?

Yep, bought a ton of that, just waiting delivery but I’m not sure how well normal Heresy/40K games will play in it from a thematic and practical standpoint so I’d want to have an outdoors option too.

Hi Jackalwolf, 

I have quite a collection of modular tables I've never really managed to get much use out of unfortunately due to time and lack of space now. If there's anything your looking for in particular I sent you a pm.