DBH's Horus Heresy RG

So I've always had an interest in Raven Guard. The whole super soldier rogue edge has been compelling to me. And corvus armor aka beakie armor is my favorite armor and has been for a very long time.

As I've learned more about the Terra born and how much differently they were treated post Corax has had a very cool appeal to me.

As I've swam deeper into the lore and the visuals of the Xeric Tribes I see a lot of the Charcharadons in the subtle tribal imagery 

That being said my goal is to flesh out a very appealing army using some of the 30k upgrade bits as well as my own little pieces of flair to make the army mine. I havent found myself with a particular chapter or company yet, but it will probably be so far off galactic rim ghoul stars protectorate that didn't get wiped from Instvaan. Though I won't count Istvaan out just yet.

Here is a sneak peak at one of my tactical legionaires that I have started experimenting with!

IMG_20220621_140828_931.jpg

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Here's a couple updates. First. Transfers on the contempor.

Next a 5 man squad of Tartaros terminators that I rescued from ebay. They haven't been stripped yet, but I've cleaned some of the mold lines and flash that was missed. I also repositioned 3 of them that had bad stature and looked all hunched over.

20220712_214036.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-214513_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to update this last week but I got struck down by a positive Covid test that pretty much zapped me for a week. 

I was able to get a lot of great models painted. Here's my praetor almost completely done.

I'm working on getting a new light box for best quality photos.

20220722_164919.jpg