What can we infer from the new datasheet releases?

-1 dmg would be great but I’m also hoping Bullgryn get 6 wounds and 5 attacks!!

Would definitely make me think about getting some.

2 special weapons in an infantry squad would give as a bit more punch (even though it would be annoying remodelling all

those squads!)

Hopefully we don’t have to wait too much longer (winter is coming……)

27 minutes ago, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

All I know is if these most recent rumors are true, I’m dropping guard for the foreseeable future 

You gotta weather the storm, brother! Codices will be good and bad, depending on the year/meta/edition. Focus on modeling and lore, and enjoy the hobby by building a future-proof collection of Guard. That way once our number comes up on the OP Codex merry-go-round, you’ve got the models you need. 

2 hours ago, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

All I know is if these most recent rumors are true, I’m dropping guard for the foreseeable future 

Same:sad:

Definitely concerned:unsure:

Some new tank that can just be cleared away as quickly as any other vehicle, just isn't going to change anything for guard Sadly:mellow:

6 hours ago, LtColKool said:

You gotta weather the storm, brother! Codices will be good and bad, depending on the year/meta/edition. Focus on modeling and lore, and enjoy the hobby by building a future-proof collection of Guard. That way once our number comes up on the OP Codex merry-go-round, you’ve got the models you need. 

If the rumors are true all of my infantry squads will be invalidated, and I won’t have enough models to create a viable army after restructuring.

if these rumors are true i don’t even want to continue with the army until the changes are completely undone.

6 hours ago, LtColKool said:

If the rumors are true all of my infantry squads will be invalidated, and I won’t have enough models to create a viable army after restructuring.

if these rumors are true i don’t even want to continue with the army until the changes are completely undone.

10 hours ago, Emperor Ming said:

Same:sad:

Definitely concerned:unsure:

Some new tank that can just be cleared away as quickly as any other vehicle, just isn't going to change anything for guard Sadly:mellow:

Have you played Leman Russes in their current iteration? 2+ armour with AoC means unless your opponent puts really big guns in, we will get a save. Fairly good one most of the time. 

Even our smaller vehicles really annoying to remove now unless you put heavy stuff into them.

1 hour ago, Malakithe said:

What are these current rumors looking like?

Something along the lines of:  

Inf squads loose access to heavy weapons

Most if not all of the old regiments just disappear from having actual rules. 

Conscripts, vets and special squads go poof cos they have no models. 

You have to choose between regiment traits and hammer of the E

tank commanders loose bs3 and are 1 per detach

33 minutes ago, Emperor Ming said:

and if the renegade Guard are anything to go by if we can take more than one special per squad they have to be different. Because of that the Space Brit guard army I just bought has gone from priority to 'dammit what do I do now?' until we get some actual proof. So at the moment my guard is un useable in 1st and 2nd ed and will be un useable for 10th, I dont fancy buying more squads just so I can use all my specials and I dont want to start ripping minis apart either. *sad gasmask noises*

10 hours ago, Emperor Ming said:

Lets hope it's not true

Still all we have are Rumors, nothing official from GW