Primarch High - In the B&C archives somewhere?

Jankenbrau

Longshot, but 10-15+ years ago on the Bolter and Chainsword I floated an idea that Primarch’s could make good characters in a sitcom called Primarch High (loosely inspired by Clone High). Another user took the idea and ran with it creating a long thread of stories of the Primarchs as high school students. Is it possible it still exists anywhere?

My user name was either striking dragon, or Dagekai Ryujin if it helps. Don’t know the other user but he was quite active.

Edited by Jankenbrau

Do you remember the subforum this project might have been in?

Or alternatively, how one would have navigated to the user list back in the dark days of 2012?

The Bolter and Chainsword (Powered by Invision Power Board) : A 40k Space Marine Resource (archive.org)

This link is the last snapshot of the board taken by the Wayback Machine in 2012, in late November. If you can remember where it might have been, or found a way to get to your content, this might be your best shot.

Note that I've merged the striking dragon account with the Jankenbrau account, keeping the name, password, and email of the more recent account. I couldn't find the other account you named, though there is one with a similar name (not close enough for me to merge, though, unless you can provide possible email addresses). Merging the accounts gives you access to all content created by both accounts (assuming it is still resident in the database) not to mention all of the achievements for the cumulative membership/participation.

Unfortunately, we had a catastrophic server failure right after the time you describe, so it is likely that the discussion in question was lost. You might be able to find it using the wayback machine.