Slave to Darkness Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 I have started converting a quad of Vets based on the old minis, and Im a bit stumped on what to use for the helmet on the guy based on this mini (image not mine). Mk5 kinda looks right if I de stud them, but its a bit snouty like a mk4. Is there anything in any of the current kits that look similar? Or would I e better off just filing down the snout of a Mk6 and adding a grill? Oh and have a good new year y'all. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
lansalt Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 While not identical, I'd suggest to use a centurion head to achieve the same general look: 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5895994 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solution Doghouse Posted December 30, 2022 Solution Share Posted December 30, 2022 I'd use the original plastic elongated Mark iv helmet. 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5895999 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slave to Darkness Posted December 30, 2022 Author Share Posted December 30, 2022 (edited) Cheers guys! Off to ebay for more bits... +EDIT++ Only 2 of those Mk4 heads on ebay, ones in america and the postage is 18 quid or one in france with 2 quid postage... France it is... :) Edited December 30, 2022 by Slave to Darkness Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5896003 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slave to Darkness Posted December 30, 2022 Author Share Posted December 30, 2022 Forgot theres a similar head in the Blood Angels Death Company kit, I just found it in my bits box... 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5896096 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brother Carpenter Posted January 1, 2023 Share Posted January 1, 2023 On 12/30/2022 at 4:59 PM, Slave to Darkness said: Cheers guys! Off to ebay for more bits... +EDIT++ Only 2 of those Mk4 heads on ebay, ones in america and the postage is 18 quid or one in france with 2 quid postage... France it is... :) Us postal fees are killing it. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5896403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slave to Darkness Posted January 2, 2023 Author Share Posted January 2, 2023 Aye, luckily I found the bit I was after. 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5896514 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cactus Posted January 2, 2023 Share Posted January 2, 2023 I'm glad somebody has found a use for all those terminator honours parts. I'm sure there's a bunch in my bits box that are useless to me. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/377013-1st-ed-marine-with-terminator-honours-armour-query/#findComment-5896564 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now