Pariah Nexus Trailer

Huh. Feels like the 9th edition trailer, the series.

But it does look really nice. Almost a bit too nice. Thinking it'll be a short film story like the exodite. Doesn't feel like there's too much plot as much as it is a concept? situation? Scene? given life.

But no, don't read this as me being negative, this has the potential to be really legit. Exodite was really nice even if it could be summed up as "Tau don't understand M40 intergalactical politics - there is only war"

EDIT: Oh, and also, now we've got super duper official material showing primaris marines in a thunderhawk... wait, this is old news isn't it?

Edited by Marshal Reinhard

Just now, Marshal Reinhard said:

To be fair, it is; the team working on Pariah Nexus were responsible for the 9E trailer, as well as the trailer for 3E Age of Sigmar. Some of the assets are clearly from the 9E trailer, however they've been touched up considerably.

Oof. First sentence:

"The Nephilim Sector is a violent area of the galaxy in which the advancing Indomitus Crusades are locked in all-out war with a dynasty of Necrons awakening from their aeons-long slumber."

There is only ONE Indomitus Crusade.

Singular.

Uno.

Again, first sentence.

I know Black Library is setting a bad example, but editors DO exist.

For the looks of it, it's the continuation of the 40k 9th edition trailer since the SoB has the red streak of tained hair from that animation.

The only thing I find a little weird is the movement of the characters, similar to the Exodite were it seems a little bit exagerated and like they are flailing their arms around or moving their bodies too much. Will have to wait for when they drop it in WHtv (if GW finally decides to allow me access to the service in my country eventually).

Edited by Jscarlos18

Definitely Salamanders on the crashing Thunderhawk, thats cool.

Excited for this one.

EDIT - just noticed those Krieg guardsman walk like zombies to the crashed Thunderhawk, and thats an unmasked Krieger that has his neck snapped!

:ohmy:

Edited by Cyrox

25 minutes ago, Lord Nord said:

Oof. First sentence:

"The Nephilim Sector is a violent area of the galaxy in which the advancing Indomitus Crusades are locked in all-out war with a dynasty of Necrons awakening from their aeons-long slumber."

There is only ONE Indomitus Crusade.

Singular.

Uno.

Again, first sentence.

I know Black Library is setting a bad example, but editors DO exist.

multiple crusade fleets, so it could be perceived as somewhat correct still.

1 hour ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

But it does look really nice. Almost a bit too nice. Thinking it'll be a short film story like the exodite. Doesn't feel like there's too much plot as much as it is a concept? situation? Scene? given life.

But no, don't read this as me being negative, this has the potential to be really legit. Exodite was really nice even if it could be summed up as "Tau don't understand M40 intergalactical politics - there is only war"

EDIT: Oh, and also, now we've got super duper official material showing primaris marines in a thunderhawk... wait, this is old news isn't it?

Thunderhawks have been able to transport Primaris for a while now, so it's not something new.

4 minutes ago, Lord Nord said:

Yeah... no.

If I have many rooms in my mansion, that doesn't mean I have multiple mansions.

hardly the same thing, my understanding was each fleet is its own crusade fleet, similar to how templars have multiple crusades active at one time.

I generally agree with you, but can see where they may have been coming from *shrug*

Am I the only one that thinks that Guardswomen is a bit weird? She is trying very hard to convince the Sister, it wouldn't surprise if she was brainwashed by the Necrons as some kind of psychological weapon.

"Crusade Fleet" and "Crusade" are not the same thing. The Black Templars have multiple crusades and Guilliman might one day as well.

However, the Indomitus Crusade is by itself just ONE crusade, no matter how many fleets belong to it.

Seriously, this is only difficult if you're intent on being contrary for some reason.

Edited by Lord Nord

24 minutes ago, Lord Nord said:

"Crusade Fleet" and "Crusade" are not the same thing. The Black Templars have multiple crusades and Guilliman might one day as well.

However, the Indomitus Crusade is by itself just ONE crusade, no matter how many fleets belong to it.

Seriously, this is only difficult if you're intent on being contrary for some reason.

I mean we can also just take the fact that these are characters stuck in a war zone and not a third person omnipotent narrator. 

In the infantry I’ve heard people refer to magazines as clips, despite it being wrong. 

Like people can just use wrong terms and wrong pluralities. It just happens