Updating things for 10th, how would you?

So I was just thinking about how I’d update the WLT gift of foresight for 10th.

rerolls aren’t supposed to be as common so a WLT that confers a bunch of rerolls doesn’t seem like it will pass muster for 10th.

i was thinking it could either be a WLT still or a strat, that operates as an interrupt.

allowing  you to potentially fight first in melee, or maybe allow you to move a unit back a few inches after an opponent activates a strat sort of like knowing what an enemy will do and making a move to bait them out. 
something like that any way.

Rumours were that warlord traits etc are linked to detachments right? My guess is that at the start of the edition, there won’t be any unique chapter ones. Then when we get an update we may see some of them return in detachments unique to us, or they’ll do something where we replace regular options with our own. 

really, I assume it’ll be something like marines have x warlord traits, probably 2-3 based on other stuff we have seen, and for blood angels we will lose access to those but gain our own.

at that point, which are most iconic? I could see special characters having unique ones built in tbh

16 minutes ago, Blindhamster said:

Rumours were that warlord traits etc are linked to detachments right? My guess is that at the start of the edition, there won’t be any unique chapter ones. Then when we get an update we may see some of them return in detachments unique to us, or they’ll do something where we replace regular options with our own. 

really, I assume it’ll be something like marines have x warlord traits, probably 2-3 based on other stuff we have seen, and for blood angels we will lose access to those but gain our own.

at that point, which are most iconic? I could see special characters having unique ones built in tbh

Foresight is the only one I can remember off the top of my head so I’d say it’s pretty iconic lol

If you distill it down, there should be one for heroism/majesty, one for aggression/rage and one for foresight/mysticism 

those are the angels and by extension the chapters core themes so a trait to represent each would make sense.

you obviously can delve deeper into each of those via unique strats or psychic powers I would think too. Stuff like the nature of sacrifice is a common theme for the angel and his sons, and we have had various incarnations to represent it.