Space Marine Heroes: Death Guard are back?

15 minutes ago, LittlePlasticHomies said:

Anybody have a guess for USD pricing? That’s the one thing that always bugs me about the previews.

I get they don’t want to regionalize but a landing page on gw would be nice.

i guess something close to 60€?

Last box of 8 was about 50-55€ here

Actually surprised the contents of Strike Force Agastus didn't go up for pre-order separately before Leviathan. I guess I had no solid reason to believe it would but I thought they might want to have it out before the even newer new toys for Marines and the index.

I really want a second set of the plaguemarines. I also never got the sorcerer before (he went for truly insane amounts on ebay) so I really hope I can pick him up this time.
With any luck, they'll sell a complete box, and they'll make enough that we can actually buy them.

11 minutes ago, Urauloth said:

With any luck, they'll sell a complete box, and they'll make enough that we can actually buy them.

They say the first part in the article; box of 8, 1 duplicate. The second part? May the odds be ever in your favour. 

1 hour ago, jaxom said:

Is the Malignant Plaguecaster the only "new" one? Some of the others look familiar.

The rest were in the Japan blind box release. The sorcerer was only included in a 12x paint set, and pretty rare too IIRC. Even just importing the paint set at the time was higher cost than the rest put together, and later on ebay the price was stratospheric. Hopefully he'll be more available this time round being in every 'big' box, as I have the others and he's a vast improvement on the stock baby face one.

ngcb3

I will never understand GW. Death Guard have more unique sculpts and units than World Eaters and Thousand Sons put together, so how they follow up? Why with more unique sculpts supported by crap rules. So the DG fanbase is bitter over their preview, and the other special snowflake Legion players are bitter that DG is getting more unique model support, even if some are, I guess, reprints. GW truly move in mysterious ways.

You know what, two weeks ago I found the two packs that I bought when these first came out. I figured I would put one up on eBay because they go for good money, put the money towards Leviathan, and keep one for myself. I had it planned for tomorrow...

Well played GW, well played!

The kicker: You couldn't get the plague caster outside of Japan, so I'm thinking I may have to get a full box just to get that model. 

Oh hey, finally a way to get the Plaguecaster without getting bent over a barrel, nice! :laugh:

3 hours ago, LittlePlasticHomies said:

Anybody have a guess for USD pricing? That’s the one thing that always bugs me about the previews.

I get they don’t want to regionalize but a landing page on gw would be nice.

Iirc the full boxes were like 80-90 USD