Space Marine Heroes: Death Guard are back?

12 minutes ago, mel_danes said:

That sucks.

I've got one per ordered through a LGS, now I'm worried I could lose out to.

Hope you get yours. I've just checked on eBay, and people are already pricing and selling them for 130+ USD. Makes me worried for Leviathan tbh.

The Geniuses at GW strike again... :facepalm: , And their care factor for their consumers. I always say if they had half a brain they'd be dangerous.... I'm surprised they actually do well.... 

I guess people won't be putting the Death Guard in blind boxes release in the "Things to be thankful for from GW" thread :tongue:

M. 

++EDIT++ someone should change the topic title to - 

Space Marine Heroes: Death Guard are out of stock?

Edited by Mumeishi

1 hour ago, zarkkarn said:

I managed to pick up a box, I wonder if the extra model is random or the same for everyone I got an extra Gurg the Foul (Bolter Marine) what did everyone else get?

Same.

Makes me think he's the extra in every box.

On 6/3/2023 at 5:35 PM, Halandaar said:

Regarding the Death Guard, I managed to find an online seller who was still selling individual blind boxes at face value so in lieu of being able to get a full box anywhere I ordered 8 singles, we'll see how I do next week I guess. (They've subsequently sold out, sorry!)

So glad I took a punt on the store selling singles, I ordered 8 and they sent me a sealed box so I got my Plaguecaster! 

• 3 months later...

Out of curiousity, has anyone discovered any retailers other than Dark Sphere?

DS are charging 10% over RRP for the box at £44 instead of £40, and with their standard shipping being nearly £4 as well it effectively makes then 20% more expensive than RRP. I'll spend it if I have to, but would love to find someone selling at RRP if I can!

Edited by RWJP