50Projekts 40K Hoodies

I hate to say it, but the Tau fire warrior hoodie looks the best of all of these. 

Edit- missed opportunity for baggy hoodie+ pants sets for Legion cata armour would look way better. 

Edited by MegaVolt87

Haha … I think I’ll leave it for the kiddies to wear… I’d  either get teased or beaten up (or both :laugh:) if seen wearing that (who am I kidding, I'd never wear it, I'm not a 6 year old kid) , I Plus My Nerdness only goes so far , 40k has made inroads on nerds being acceptable but that’s pushing it … maybe you’d get away wearing it at a Convention… 

M

Edited by Mumeishi

1 hour ago, Mumeishi said:

Haha … I think I’ll leave it for the kiddies to wear… I’d  either get teased or beaten up (or both :laugh:) if seen wearing that , 40k has made inroads on nerds being acceptable but that’s pushing it … maybe you’d get away wearing it at a Convention… 

M

The costume label makes me think that's who this is for. I am not the target market.

5 hours ago, Magos Takatus said:

No Cogboy= sad bleeping noises.

That’s crazy. They have some random chapters but no AdMech?! Bizarre…

Are these official merch? They’re too much for me but would love to see one in the wild. 

Some of the Legion ones are tempting. They're generally less garish and would combo well with an Alpha Legion t-shirt underneath. Unfortunately I really don't have the build to wear the Deathwing terminator one. Maybe I should just buy a green dressing gown and cosplay a Watcher?

13 minutes ago, grailkeeper said:

I have to buy a suit for a wedding soon. Its a pretty formal event so I'll probably go with the Death Korp one. 

Or maybe mordian? They always look so tidy and formal :happy:

Well, I can see myself getting one of these. Something Blood Angels of course. Maybe I'm wishing for one as a birthday or Christmas gift.