- Ork Air Waaagh! Dakkajets
- Ork Air Waaagh! Fighta Bommerz
- Ork Air Waaagh! Eavy Bommers
- Grot Bommers

- T'au Air Caste Barracuda Fighters
- Tiger Shark AX 1-0 Fighter Bombers

Not including cards, and so on.

30 minutes ago, Shovellovin said:

I wonder if stuff like the fire raptor will be repackaged without their AI bases, to be used in LI? If so, hopefully at a cheaper price point. 

I believe they said as much during the release stream; not that it would be cheaper, just that they would be repurposing the miniatures from AT and AI.

23 minutes ago, matcap86 said:

Huh the fire raptors make no sense to me, that's like a quitessential 30k aircraft. 

The Fire Raptor doesn't have the Last chance to buy, same as the Thunderbolts and Avenger Strike Fighters. Those are "no longer available" since they will be repackaged for LI

I'm genuinely sorry for those who enjoy and are invested in the game but I have to say I bounced off it hard. I was so excited about little planes to go with my little Titans and bought quite a lot (including some of the FW stuff)! But when I actually played the game I didn't not like the mechanics at all. I'm hoping I'll enjoy the way new Epic plays so I can use my little planes again! (Well some of them...)

3 hours ago, Matrindur said:

The Fire Raptor doesn't have the Last chance to buy, same as the Thunderbolts and Avenger Strike Fighters. Those are "no longer available" since they will be repackaged for LI

Huh. Well that leaves me with a set of panic bought fireraptors. Weird that other heresy era planes don't have the same issue.

Edit: they also state in the article some imperial stuff will be gone for the foreseeable future. So still happy to have hedged my bet.

Edited by matcap86

They're stretching themselves too thinly across all these various game systems. Releasing a game with minimal sculpts and rules, to be drip fed with content over time over the next five years, repeat every third quarter for a new game. Of course they're going to run into supply problems, mold problems, storage problems, etc etc.

I know dropping everything at once isn't an ideal thing for consumers in terms of retention and also funds - but come on.

Shame that we never got to see helblades and heltalons realized in tiny plane form. 

Man, that's a shame. I suppose the death knell came when they decided to make LI exclusively for HH, which is a real pity because if they'd done it as a proper Epic 40,000 reboot, with all factions accounted for, I'd absolutely have thrown my hat in the ring. Tiny plastic (or even resin) Tyranid bio-titans, count me in!

But yeah they've absolutely stretched themselves too thin, and all their games are suffering for it.

2 hours ago, matcap86 said:

Edit: they also state in the article some imperial stuff will be gone for the foreseeable future. So still happy to have hedged my bet.

The only imperial stuff seemingly getting the axe are Valkyrie and Vultures

8 hours ago, Dark Shepherd said:

Is it all the stuff that isnt both Imperial AND plastic going?

No, theres some resin marauder variants and the Custodes Ares gunship sticking around on FW.

Edited by irlLordy

Writing has been on the wall for the game for a while now particularly with the last expansion (Marines vs Eldar) not getting a campaign book.  I'm actually surprised it lasted this long so they may have just been holding on to bridge the gap to LI.  I had missed that on the AI:HH rule book they had changed the logo to include the HH branding (much the same as KT includes the 40K branding), so clearly at that point in GW's eyes the game had shifted to it's new home.  Still there is some hope if the AI:HH rulebook stays on sale, using that along with AT and LI rules to create various scenarios will be fun.  Just sad to see so many lovely models go, they really did a wonderful job on the sculpts.

Just now, Nova-V said:

Still there is some hope if the AI:HH rulebook stays on sale, using that along with AT and LI rules to create various scenarios will be fun. 

Only problem is that you can't currently buy a playing board, and you really do need hexes to play it, so they're not selling a functional game at the moment. 

25 minutes ago, Colman said:

Only problem is that you can't currently buy a playing board, and you really do need hexes to play it, so they're not selling a functional game at the moment. 

Good point I'd not thought of that.  While you can get the hex boards third party as you say GW are not themselves providing a functional game.  Well the hope was nice while it lasted!