What to do with 5 Assault Intercessors + 1 Bladeguard?

N1SB

Context - I bought like the last box of Recruit Edition.  I got it for the Necrons, so it's like I got 5 Assault Intercessors + 1 Bladeguard for free.

Now what should I do with them with the latest Balance Dataslates and wotnot?  Just brainstorming.  Previously, Shooty Intercessors were more popular with ranged Chapter Tactics, but I haven't really kept up.  Am open to ideas.  I know there's this new Warhammer Heroes lucky draw box/Strike Force Justian, but we know very little about them yet, so let's not worry about that.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Not technically a Bladeguard, he's a Captain with shield. 

I would just say convert them and run them as a Kill-team. Or use them to learn new skills. Yeah, you could just paint them all the same chapter, but you could also try painting Chapters that you like the look of. Or even try some sculpting on them. Or run them as Deathwatch allies.

I'm listening and I'm leaning towards converting them into something.  I'll give an example.  At the end of Arks of Omen, the Khorne forces unleashes the Murder Curse.  This affected Marines and even Sororitas, but the Custodes and Sisters of Silence were still immune.  These models could be a good basis for Khorne-turned Primaris or something.

1 hour ago, N1SB said:

I'm listening and I'm leaning towards converting them into something.  I'll give an example.  At the end of Arks of Omen, the Khorne forces unleashes the Murder Curse.  This affected Marines and even Sororitas, but the Custodes and Sisters of Silence were still immune.  These models could be a good basis for Khorne-turned Primaris or something.

Cool, go for it dude