The End and the Death - Volume III

7 minutes ago, Robbienw said:

Those chaps who boasted of getting multiples must be regretting it now.  

Hope no one who got annoyed about not getting the last one has sold off their collection in anger just yet.

I saw one on a well known auction site yesterday.

Best of luck to everyone hoping to get one on Wednesday! 

May the Mechanicus watch over your net connection and grant you speedy access, may the Emperor bless you with a low queue wait time and guide and protect your shopping cart with his sacred holy light till long after you check out.

Emperor's speed to you all. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Etruscan said:

Well fingers crossed all those genuine collectors can get a copy this time. 

My major concern is the repeated issue I am having with the Warhammer website where every time I try to log into my account it takes me back to the home page time and again. When I copied and pasted my warhammer account page address it got stuck in an endless loop so had to quite the browser window. This new website really is a travesty of poor design and poor function.

Good luck to everyone who wants one!

I got problems with the website as well, for like 2 months, so I ended up ordering as a guest.

Valrak's video on the matter is rather amusing ... allegedly one scalper who'd had their orders cancelled phoned GW to complain and threatened to sue them (should've read clauses 3.2 and 3.3 in the Ts&Cs :facepalm:)

Still, it's good to see that GW have done something, and I hope those who missed out are able to get a copy. :smile: 

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

13 minutes ago, son of the forest said:

Was checking the site from 3pm, no queue, and since half 3 I'm in the queue for the queue

That's the better option: no guessing and risk to get on the site early. Everyone queues at the same time.

It's definitely a better, fairer system. If only there was a way to be notified, in the queue, when a specific item sells out.... That's probably too much to ask.

Currently sat at work sneakily sitting in a queue on GW webstore, might have to stay late if the queue is 2 hours like last time, only to find it's sold out in minutes, lol.

I'm not complaining though, this is already infinitely fairer.

Edit: wait time more than an hour.... oh well, was worth a try......

Hmmmm.... now saying "queue is paused"??

Edited by StraightSilver

1 minute ago, skylerboodie said:

they're trying to work out how its all sold out before they've let any custmers in...

I mean, that would be the good news. Just cancel all the orders that skipped the queue.