The End and the Death - Volume III

1 minute ago, Subtleknife said:

Seen from someone in store say that the book can't be seen. Also seen another who said that they were at the front of the queue and there was nothing to put in the basket. 

Looks like they may have forgotten to update the website to make the book visible/purchasable 

I don’t understand things like websites, but until this afternoon, the link to the SE was available in my browser drop down history menu, but it’s not there now.

Just now, aa.logan said:

I don’t understand things like websites, but until this afternoon, the link to the SE was available in my browser drop down history menu, but it’s not there now.

Maybe they changed the URL to try and stop bots from finding it before it was made visible in the search?

1 minute ago, Halandaar said:

Maybe they changed the URL to try and stop bots from finding it before it was made visible in the search?

That's what they did. They took down the item around 2ish today. 

2 minutes ago, Nineswords said:

Honestly? Despite how much of a farce this all is, I'm genuinely impressed with how this has been handled and the concerted efforts to stop the scalpers. If I don't get it, I don't get it, but at least I know I had a fair shot.

I hope that is the case but seeing what a mess they made of their new website I don’t hold quite so much hope.