Jump to content

Quick question


Go to solution Solved by Cactus,

Recommended Posts

I used to frequent the site more often, and decided to come on back. Love the updated look etc.

 

That being said I seem to remember a forum section where folks could post/advertise their local scene and it was helpful for getting linked up with more places to play, or to find fellow local players.  Does something like that exist on B&CS currently, and I'm just missing it as I peruse the site?

 

Thanks, and good hunting all.

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/379986-quick-question/
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.