Tyranids Warriors Loadout

Uprising

With the new release of Tyranids model after so long, let's look at our most customizable unit: The Tyranid warriors.  How does everyone use them in 10th?  Do you use them?  What loadout does everyone for their range version or combat version?  Which fleet is best for our Warriors?  Do you use a warrior prime in your list, and how do you equip them? 

When I eventually get them (bit down the priority list as I wasn't sure if they were getting refreshed or not) I'll  be tooling up for melee. Not sure about sticking the prime in there as i dont think he'll be making the cut for the army...unless we a surprise unit of shrikes dropping.

the main reason ill be holding off on the warriors unit til post new codex is that i dont know what way they will change. the codex is due some time next month(ive heard preorders in a few weeks) so if you havent built... dont. 

but for now, prime isnt worth it. not worth taking for  a buff when you could take another unit. 

melee seem over priced but decent if they can make it in in output. . ranged, take every big gun you can. venoms lost a lot but can still take out a marine or two. barbed stranglers do a lot of hits potential. deathspitters hit decently. -1 isnt to be sneered at.