Novo Wardens - Ultima Founding

So I have been away from the block for some time, and I have now begun a new project. I am still working on idears for the Void Rangers, but for now I am working this project, which is a Salamander Ultima founding, but following their own degree. This degree share basic similarities with the Iron Hands, with the theme around night, ice and cannibalism. I hope you will enjoy and give me some constructive feedback.

++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER NAME: .............. ...Novo Wardens
FOUNDING: ............................Ultima
CHAPTER WORLD: ...............Neculmar II
FORTRESS MONASTERY: .... Winterfall
GENE-SEED: …………...........Salamanders
KNOWN DESCENDANTS: .....NONE

Allegiance: Imperium of Man
Chapter Master: Attion Bul'lek
Current Size Estimate: >1000
Specialty: counter-insurgency and Heavy Assault
Colours: Gold, dark blue, and black
Symbol: ???
Battle Cry: "To Ice and death"

The Chapter was among those Salamander Successor Chapters that were created by Archmagos Dominus Cawl during the Ultima Founding. Cawl did so without informing the Salamanders and when they learned of this, they began making contact with their Successors Chapters. However, the Chaplain the Salamanders sent out to teach the Novo Wardens of the Promethean Cult, Shen'ven, was killed in a challenge issued by the Novo Warden Attion Bul'lek for leadership of the Novo Warden's cult.

The Wardens now follow their own teaching, crafting their own understanding of hardness as warriors, willpower and devotion to humanity as taught to them by their first Chapter Master Bul'lek "The king of Night and Ice", and their Lord Chaplain Tul'kan "The White Walker".

The Novo Wardens was assignet to garrison the ice worlds in the Neculmar system, ensuring the rebellious population are kept in line and their mines and forges on fire; ensuring the much needed production of war material needed for the Wardens is never stopped. Chapter Master Bul'lek has sworn to keep the worlds in the Imperial fold and keep pushing the Indomitus Crusade ever forward.

The Salamanders has launch complains to Lord Commander Guilliman over the Wardens' for development and have spurn all contact with them; degreing them to not be true sons of Vulkan. This semse not to bother the Novo Wardens, who now rule the Neculmar system with an iron fist…

Edited by Commander Nicky