Weapon load out - Terminators

Repentless

The standard competitive loadout for 10th edition is a full squad (i.e. 10 models) consisting of:

2x Chainfist & either Reaper Autocannon or Heavy Flamer

6x Power Fist & Combi-weapon

2x Accursed Weapon & Combi-weapon

If you've only got one box and you're not planning on getting another, just build half of each of the above combinations (so 1-3-1 instead of 2-6-2)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the reply:)

The first one is build with chainfist and reaper autocannon.

Due to my lack of knowledge and skill I just dont know what to choose. The Powerfists are assembled, as i understand it there are different types of combi weapons ?

And I presume the accursed weapon is that huge axe, sword or maul ?

I have an old box of berzerkers, I equipped them with melee weapons only, now when I look at the datasheet it seems that weapon load out does not even exist, is that correct ?

Thanks again.

This edition, a bunch of the weapon options have been condensed into one.

So, previous editions there were (for chaos) 4 types of combi-weapons - combolters which were basically 2 bolters taped together, and flamer, melta and plasma, each of which was a bolter and then that particular weapon (so, a flamer, melta, or plasma) just like the regular versions available to chaos marine/legionaire and raptor squads.  Now that isn't the case - except combi-bolters (which are still 2 bolters), combi-weapons all have the same profile, which is good against infantry and really not much else.  So, this edition it doesn't matter which you build, but if you want to future-proof your list somewhat, you could model whichever ones you think you might need most if they ever get separated out into their own profiles again.

As for accursed weapons, this is again a case of various melee weapons (power swords, axes, mauls and lighting claws) all getting collapsed into one entry.  So, again, for this edition it doesn't matter which one you put on the model.

As for berzerkers, yeah the 2 melee build no longer exists - and in any event wouldn't be any good as you can't really combine melee weapons this edition.  Given that there is only one loadout now (aside from things like plasma pistols and eviscerators), I don't see an opponent having any problem with you fielding all your 2 melee guys as having bolt pistols & chain swords, as there really isn't any room for confusion and you are basically just modelling for esthetics. 

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Thanks for the help.

I went down in to my basement and suddenly a box of bezerkers and terminators popped up. 

So I am building new bezerkers.

The terminators are build.

One final question regarding bezerker champion, what is best, bolt pistol or plasma pistol ?:

• The Khorne Berzerker Champion’s bolt pistol can be replaced with 1 plasma pistol.

• 1 month later...

Lots of progress has been made, thanks again for alle the help and advice.

Hellbrute is finished, terminators and berxerkers are also almost finished. 

Still thinking about base design.

Any advice for which character to buy ?

I would also like to hear other suggestions for what to add ? Maybe eightbound or exalted eightbounds ?

So far I have no vehicles at all.

Thanks again.

I would probably get Lord Invocatus, if you don't want to get Big Boi Angron, Neither of them can join terminators but sooner or later you will get them. And you will probably get Eightbounds, the advice I have got from a veteran World eater player is that two Exalted, and one ordinary Eightbound are ok. When it comes to bases, world eater should really could have any sort of base, but "skull" bases, ruins, lava, blood river or just weird daemon planet should work better than a green flocked base.

World eaters biggest weakness is that the are not the best at ranged heavy fire, Predators and Land Raiders might work, but do not take my word for it.

Cpt.Danjou