Munitorum Field Manual Points updates for Admech and Necrons

At one side GW makes simpler rules, introductory game modes and a welcome to admech style article on the community page... on the other hand they also do this :

15+ Resin in the store = Forge world points value in the MFM = Imperial Armour in the Index downloads.

For the established players, this is somehow logical, I myself didnt put much thought behind it ... but I recently noticed this is extremely confusing for some of the influx of new players, and when looking at it from their POV, there is very little logic ( even when forgeworld was its own site/store.. there was still no Forgeworld index cards or IA points value.)

Also would being "Servitored" be a proper replacement for "Squatted"  ?

4 minutes ago, Brother Carpenter said:

Also, where have the skitarii hoplites and the other FW models gone? 

As of about 6 months ago, they're Legends, as are most HH units now. As they're Legends, their points will not be updated and neither will their rules

Datasheets here

Points here

1 hour ago, Nagashsnee said:

Secutarii are not HH units, tho they did get legened anyhow. Same for the termite really. 

They've both been part of 40k and usable for a long time however were created for HH, IIRC. It's been a while! :laugh:

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

17 hours ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

They've both been part of 40k and usable for a long time however were created for HH, IIRC. It's been a while! :laugh:

My first memory of Secutarii were in Dan Abnetts titanicus, which came out after some hasty google fu in 2008, tho they might be other mentions in the lore way earlier. 

The introduction of the models into the heresy range was around book 7 2016-2017 i wanna say?

My point is the unit lore/universe wise has been around way way before it ever got models (like many mech things) and it has been/still is active in the titan legions at all points in their history,  They are in no way a HH/30k 'thing', And their removal from 40k to legends when mechanicus had 3 mighty fw units cannot be blamed on them separating the lines. 

Edited by Nagashsnee