New Hachette Magazine Combat Patrol

Did anyone else who ordered from FP get theirs in a vastly oversized box? :laugh: Need to get my hands on a pair of Calgar's fists and some greek hoplite shields to finish my planned kitbash.

Maybe that's why their postage costs have gone up?

My first delivery from Hachette showed up today - I've seen a few posts online that others have received theirs too. I guess mine got sent in the first wave because I subscribed back when the trial was running :sweat:

Also, putting this out to Fraters here: if anyone doesn't want the mat that comes with issue 1, I help run a youth-orientated gaming group that would greatly appreciate these! I'm happy to cover postage costs :smile:

Also, putting this out to Fraters here: if anyone doesn't want the mat that comes with issue 1, I help run a youth-orientated gaming group that would greatly appreciate these! I'm happy to cover postage costs :smile:

PM me if you want the ones from Imperium as I believe I still have those. Will do some digging over the weekend.

PM me if you want the ones from Imperium as I believe I still have those. Will do some digging over the weekend.

Thank you! :smile: I had several of the Imperium ones which the group has been using since it started in 2021 - they're pretty worn now though :sweat::biggrin:

My first delivery from Hachette showed up today - I've seen a few posts online that others have received theirs too. I guess mine got sent in the first wave because I subscribed back when the trial was running :sweat:

Got 2 copies of issue 1 and don't need either of the mats, PM me your details and I'll send them over.

You can have my one as well if you are still in need? Might have some more knocking about too. 

Received issues 1 and 2 today. Got the clippers and tool but no glue. I thought they would all come together. Should I email Hachette?

Same with me. I suspect the glue has been removed from the delivery. Looking on the recent adverts it's not there anymore. 

Removing the glue has probably got something to do with this being aimed at kids, and kids wouldn’t be allowed to buy glue in the shops. Same reason you don’t get glue in the paint or starter sets; so that kids can buy them.

Edited by TheArtilleryman

So only five gifts now?:ermm:

In the old wording, the glue was considered part of the modelling kit for all intents and purposes. So same amount of free gifts, just one comes with less than before.

Going to be really awkward when they get to the Parasite of Mortrex though, that model ain't no push fit. Same with the chaplain on bike I think.

According to NewsStand website, part 2 is not due till 11th:ermm:

thats like a two week gap:ermm:

Yeah that’s what it says in the promo material you get in issue 1. It says in there that issue 2 is out in 2 weeks, then it’s weekly after that. I guess it gives people a bit more time to subscribe after they buy the first issue.

Edited by TheArtilleryman

Just so I get this right, the sub is £11.99 per issue? So over £40 a month as it didn't seem completely clear from the website. 

That's if you go Premium, otherwise its £9.99 an issue