How are you finding the Detachments?

Not me.

I had a weird thought though. Anvil detachment and flood the board with Intercessors and Heavy Intercessors; at least 60 total. You're either scooting around with Assault or getting the +1 to hit and +1 to wound. Put Librarians in the Intercessor Squads for a 4++ and Apothecary Biologis in the Heavy Intercessor Squads for Lethal Hits. Maybe have an Assault Squad with Jump Packs or two for mobility and counterpunch especially if you attach more characters.

I have three times and all three with Vanguard.

No worries from shooting for any of them.

Green Tide is a pain if you do not bring a pile of shots. A horde with a painboy and mek boy is really tough to take down. T5 with 5++ and a 5+++ is brutal especially if you brought a TAC list. I got lucky my game vs this detachment as the player had never played orks before.

Dread Mob I wasnt impressed with but I think its because the player built a really stupid army. 

Bully Boyz with two maxed meganob squads with a Mek boy is flipping tough. In my game we got hit with Servo Skulls scenario(Please, Lord, remove this mission in Pariah Nexus) with Sweep and Clear meant he kept his two units on objectives and had no issue getting them into my deployment zone. I cleared all of his "scoring" units no problem but couldnt sit still long enough to control a no mans land object since he gets two WAAAAGH!s. So two 7 man, T6 units with a 2+/4++/5+++(for two rounds) that brings back a dead model each round and heals a model, that for two rounds gets to advance and charge. I am sitting here thinking with my most firepower heavy army and cant think of how to budge this unit. When I still had full power I tried 2 Ballistus, a Vindicator, and a Fusil Eliminator squad(it was 1k points, that was my fire support) and I killed one and wounded another. I thought going into the game, hey, they only have 5" move, I'll just kill everything else and ignore them. Hard to ignore two of these with two rounds of a possible 22" charges, especially as I was trying to clear the rest of his surprisingly stout units who also had the benefits of WAAAAGH! which were 3 units of Bikers and a unit of Nobs with a warboss. The 40 point gretchin unit was annoying as I had to use a turn to get rid of them while they capped objectives and gained him CP.